Benefits Of Fujisys Anesthesia
Endotracheal Tube Wire Reinforced
Wire Reinforced Endotracheal Tube has optimum flexibility. It is made of silicone rubber especially selected for medical application. The tube is so designed that it does not kink nor clog while it is in use.
- The cuff and tube alike are made of silicone rubber for medical use. They are physiologically inert in vivo. As they do not contain plasticizer at all they give little stimuli resulting from the quality of the materials used.
- The tube has optimum flexibility and anti-kink characteristic.
- The soft cuff made of silicone rubber for medical use is so designed that it has high competence and that it gives little pressure to the wall of the trachea. Therefore it decreases the danger of damaging the mucous membrane of the trachea.
- The tube can be intubated through the nose if necessary.
- The end of the tube has a smooth bevel so that it may to confirm the state of the cuff.
- The tube has marking easy to see on its exterior wall so that the depth of the tube intubated may easily be confirmed.
- As the tube is reinforced with spiral metal wire the position of the tube is easily confirmed through x-ray.
- The tube has a standard size connector, 15mm diameter.
Silbrocho Double Lumen
100% Silicone Double-Lumen Tube for One-Lung Ventilation
- 100% silicone double lumen tube for one-lung ventilation Soft, flexible tip
- Reduce the risk of trauma
- Increase the margin of safety
- Allow for increased depth of placement
- The beveled tip makes it easier for the tube
to pass through vocal cords * For Left Only
- Easier to direct by twisting than previous nylon catheter
- High torque control malleable shaft for smooth intubation into target bronchus.
- Flexible blocker shaft with softer open lumen tip for smoother manipulation
- More compliant blocker.
- LATEX FREE.
UNIBLOCKER has a flexible high-torque blocker shaft. UNIBLOCKER comes with a unique swivel connector including a port for fiberoptic bronchoscopy while connected to the anesthesia circuit.
■ Hi Volume GB (Gas Barrier) Cuff
Soft high volume cuff made of silicone with gas barrier properties to reduce diffusion of gas into or out of the cuff. (Refer to the graph below)
■ Swivel Connector
UNIBLOCKER is equipped with a movable swivel connector. This allows rotation of the circuit if the patient is moved. The swivel connector allows easy insertion of a fiberoptic bronchoscope.
UNIBLOCKER installed in an Endotracheal tube.
■ Easy Removal
UNIBLOCKER is easily removed without disconnecting the swivel connector from the anesthesia circuit. Simply remove all the air from the cuff and disconnect the quick release connector.
■ Torque Control Blocker
UNIBLOCKER shaft incorporates a metallic mesh which gives torque control. The mesh is radiopaque.
Flexible torque control
With markers at every 1 cm
UNIBLOCKER is intended for use in airway management of surgical patients through an endotracheal tube to perform one-lung ventilation for endobronchial blockade of the left or right lung in thoracic surgery, lung resection, VATS, lobotomy, etc.